EASYFLOAT has been designed to carry out flotation during pumping over on tanks.
Gas dissolution takes place by means of a pump, through a stainless steel pressurising cylinder. Its function is of the utmost importance: it acts as a dissolver, thus allowing for the aggregation of the flocculants with the gas and solid particles to be eliminated.
EASYFLOAT can operate both with air and with nitrogen, so it is suitable with traditional, hyperoxygenation and reductive wine making techniques. This system is equipped with an electrical board and boasts all the necessary elements for managing gas.
It is set for the installation of one or two pumps for dosing adjuvants.
The combination of EASYFLOAT with the proportional dosing system Dosacom® enhances the efficacy of the adjuvant, thus drastically reducing the amounts of it required.
- possibility to use the reductive wine making technique
- possibility to use the hyperoxygenation wine making technique
- easy carbon separation
- possibility to separate small masses by operating discontinuously
Compared to traditional static clarifying:
- fewer frigories required
- possibility to determine the desired must turbidity level in advance in order to manage fermentation processes more effectively
- fewer adjuvants required
- quick separation of indigenous micro-organisms from the must
- higher yield in terms of clear must thanks to the optimal lees consolidation
- reduced quantity of lees to be filtered.